TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Unaware BMW has such an issue with cars randomly bursting
People Seeking Info

Subject Unaware BMW has such an issue with cars randomly bursting

Posted by LJZTT on April 10, 2019 at 4:35 PM
  This message has been viewed 170 times.

In Reply To I'll agree, it's last call for ICE. If Nissan has a posted by not4resaleZ on April 10, 2019 at 02:32 PM

Message into flames, locking their drivers in the car, involuntarily ramming into other vehicles on public roads. Not to mention the company is not likely to avoid bankruptcy for too much longer and certainly wont survive a broader economic downturn in the near future....and even if that doesnt happen itwont matter because Porsche is about to put Tesla out of business once they ramp up full production of the Taycan.

You don't get to be "the most shorted company ever" for nothing.

Look into alternative sources for info on Tesla. It is red flag city.

I personally think Tesla should be paying me to drive their car if I am going to be one of thousands of beta testers on public roads.

Elon is certainly a talented engineer, NOT a genius by any stretch. Of course to shoe-size-IQ politicians, bureaucrats, and dimwit journalists of course he will SEEM like one. But he isn't. An he isn't a particularly intelligent businessman either, he openly admits that. Still I like him for reasons I rarely ever hear anyone else share.

Cracking a single ball way WAY out of the park (Paypal), does not make you a Barry Bonds. You may very well be Sammy Sosa.

30 years ago...or now?

"I torch my soul to show the world that I am pure deep inside my heart...."
--William Patrick Corgan

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.